Trying to bring your family to the UK? Wanting to study here or set up a business? Seeking asylum or facing removal and/or deportation? Wanting to Regularise your immigration status in the UK?
Facing an uncertain future is stressful when all you want to do is get on with making the best of your life.
Unfortunately immigrating to the UK is not as straightforward and as simple as one would like. The law and requirements are complex and they are always changing. Even if English is your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements.
At Evan Moore our Immigration solicitors are on your side
We have in depth knowledge of immigration law and plenty of experience in dealing with the Home Office, First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and higher courts.
Our immigration solicitors can help with:
- Get visas to stay and work in the UK.
- Become UK citizens.
- Keep their freedom and avoid removal and or deportation.
- Reunite their families.
- Set up businesses.
Types of immigration cases we handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation.
- Tier 1 Visa Applications. (general, highly skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, graduates)
- Tier 2 Visa Applications. (general, sponsored workers, sportspersons, religious workers, intra-company transfers)
- Tier 4 Visa Applications. (students)
- Tier 5 Visa Applications. (temporary workers, government authorised exchange, international agreements, youth mobility, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers, creative and sporting)
- Sponsor Licences.
- Spouse and Family Immigration. (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- Business Immigration. (temporary work visas, sponsored employment immigration, and permanent residence for professionals and investors)
- European Free Movement Applications. (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
- Appeals and Human Rights Claims.
- Visa Extensions (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
- UK Ancestry.
We can help
We’re experienced – our immigration solicitors have been helping people for many years.
We’re up to date – we make it our priority to keep up with the constant changes in immigration law and European Union legislation.
We’ll listen – everyone’s case is different and there is no one solution that fits everyone. Our immigration solicitors will listen to your situation and guide you along the best path for you and your circumstances.
We’ll speak your language – you need to fully understand your situation and what you need to do. If we don’t speak your language we will make sure we have someone on hand who can translate.
We’re flexible with our fees with most cases – our fees are competitive and we provide various payment options including fixed fees. This way you are always in control and the assurance and peace of mind that your legal costs wont spiral out of control.
Contact us to arrange a free initial consultation.
Immigration Services and cost
We offer a broad range of immigration services at Evan Moore Solicitors. When formally instructed we will charge you a fixed fee to ensure that your fees do not spiral out of control giving you piece of mind. However, the fee will be determined by the complexity of your matter and often we will have a brief discussion over the phone prior to organising an appointment for you at our office. Our quotes are extremely competitive starting at £600.00. The fixed fee will not include the Home Office fee and Immigration Health Surcharge (if applicable).
What does work is included in your fixed fee?
– Discussing your matter and advising you;
– Taking detailed instructions from you;
– Advising you about the relevant supporting documents to be submitted in support of your application;
– Perusing the supporting documents;
– Updating you of any deadlines you will need to meet;
– Completing the relevant immigration form;
– Preparing a cover letter to be submitted with your application;
– Submitting the completed application to the Home Office;
– Updating you with any correspondence received from the Home Office;
– Advising you of any additional documents that may be relevant as your matter progresses;
– Writing to the Home Office for updates when necessary;
– Advising you about the outcome and implications as soon as the Home Office provides its decision.
Please note we will not charge you extra for any communications and correspondence with you leading up to the date of the Home Office decision.