In trouble with the Police? Need help at Court?
Our Criminal Law Solicitors have years of experience defending individuals charged with a variety of criminal offences ranging from minor to more serious and complex offences. If you’ve been arrested or charged with a criminal offence you don’t have to face it alone we will take the weight off your shoulders by sending one of our experienced criminal solicitors to represent you either at the Police Station or Court. Our Criminal Solicitors will work tirelessly on your behalf leaving no stone unturned giving you the best possible chance of the right outcome. Remember, the outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our criminal defence solicitors or panel of experienced barristers.
We specialise in defending individuals in a number of offences including:
- Traffic and Vehicle Offences – All Road Traffic Offences including Dangerous Driving, Causing death by Dangerous Driving, Taking without Owners Consent, Taking and Driving Away, Careless Driving, Drug or Drink Driving, Driving whilst Disqualified. (Please see our road traffic page)
- All forms of Assaults – Common Assaults, Affray, Actual Bodily Harm, Grievous Bodily Harm, Assault PC
- Breaches of Court Orders – Restraining Orders, Suspended Sentences, Community Service Orders
- Dishonesty Offences – Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Handling Stolen Goods, Fraud, Benefit Fraud.
- Drug Offences – Importing, Possession, Cultivation or Supplying Controlled Substances,
- Money Laundering – including confiscation and Restraints
- Public Order Offences – Disorderly Conduct, Riot and Affray, Liquor and Tobacco offences, Offensive language, Threatening Behaviour, Cruelty to Animals
- Fraud Offences – Obtaining Benefits by deception, Forgery of Documents, HM Revenue and Customs Fraud
- Criminal Damage – Graffiti, Arson (Arson with intent to endanger life)
- Prohibited Weapons – Possession of Prohibited Weapon(s)/Ammunition or Explosives including knives, Firearms, Air rifles or Pistols.
- Internet Related Offences
- Sexual Offences – Aggravated Sexual Assault, Child Pornography, Possession and or Distribution of indecent images, Rape.
- Grave Crime – Murder, Attempted Murder, Manslaughter, Kidnapping, Blackmail, Rape.
Our Criminal Solicitors at Evan Moore are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide you with expert advice and representation both at the police station and courts. If you have been arrested we provide FREE REPRESENTATION under the legal aid scheme at the police station.
If you, a friend, a family member or loved one has been arrested call us on our 24 hour emergency telephone number 07498 058138.
Contact us and talk to one of our experienced criminal solicitors. We also offer 30 minutes fixed fee interview for those seeking advice that do not qualify for legal aid but cannot afford or do not want representation at court.
We offer a competitively priced service for those who do not intend to rely on legal aid funding. You can Contact us and talk to one of our experienced criminal solicitors for more information.